The Willwriting Partnership is holding a FREE information talk called ‘How to protect your property for future generations’.
The talk is being held at the Eversley Park Centre on Saturday 28th April, with 2 sessions being held, one at 11 am and the other at 2 pm.
The topics covered are:
- The different type of Wills and Trusts; recent changes to Inheritance Tax; the storage of valuable documents
- How to legally keep more of your assets in the family
- Whether”signing the house over to the kids” is a good idea
- The critical importance of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Lean the money-saving tips that most solicitors won’t tell you
- Long-term care: can anything be done to protect your assets
Places are limited so to book call or email Michele: 07951 249888 or firstname.lastname@example.org