Changes to local bus services
25th August, 2020
There will be a change to some of the local bus routes and times for some of the services in Sherburn.
North Yorkshire County Council are making the changes to some services based on feedback from passengers to make the service better.
From the 7th September, Service 77 Wetherby – Tadcaster will be replaced by the new service 492.
Service 492 Wetherby – Tadcaster – Sherburn in Elmet
- The last journey from Tadcaster to Sherburn will depart at 16:15.
- Journeys will follow the same route serving more communities on each journey, making the timetable easier to understand.
- Towton village is no longer served.
From the 31st August, the 402/403 Arriva service will be replaced by the 164 service.
Service 164 – Selby – Thorpe Willoughby – Hambleton – Monk Fryston – South Milford – Sherburn in Elmet – Micklefield – Garforth – Colton – Cross Gates – Leeds
- The service will run approximately every 2 hours Monday – Saturday daytime.
- During key shift change times, the service will call or extend to the Sherburn Industrial Estate.
- There will also be additional peak times journeys between Sherburn and Leeds and additional daytime journeys between Garforth and Leeds.
For more information and to view other service changes take a look at the Arriva website.