An excellent local job opportunity has arisen within a Sherburn business.
Creative Shed Agency is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join their fast-growing business based in Sherburn in Elmet. The apprentice programme will include the undertaking of an NVQ Level 2 Business Administration course delivered, in work, alongside a recognised training provider.
Creative Shed Agency consists of a small professional team serving multi-national and UK clients, ranging from small local accounts to larger corporate organisations.
As Administration Assistant, you will be required to support colleagues with general administration tasks, provide reception services and represent Creative Shed Agency in a professional manner.
On occasion, a small amount of travel may be required, including trips abroad.
This role has scope to develop into a marketing, design or business development based position depending on the candidate’s ambition and ability.
Responsibilities will include:-
· To communicate, face to face, by telephone or electronic communication to both potential and existing customers
· A range of reception duties
· Assist in handling orders, enquiries and invoices
· Assist with planning and executing marketing programmes, including social media campaigns and website updates
· Contribute in organising events and developing publicity and marketing materials
· Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
· Plan and organise daily work schedule
To be successful in this role, you will need:-
· Effective communication skills
· GCSE results or expected results of C and above to include English and Maths as a minimum
· The ability to manage your own workload and meet deadlines
· Good organisation skills
· Excellent time keeping
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter setting out why you have applied for the position to:
Creative Shed Agency Limited, Unit 3, Finkle Court, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, LS25 6EB