Trainee Printing and Production Operative
Company- ARC workwear and PPE Ltd
Location– Sherburn in Elmet Industrial Estate
Hours– 34.5 hours a week
ARC workwear and PPE Ltd have an exciting vacancy become available for a trainee printing and production operative within their well- established family run business.
ARC Workwear and PPE Ltd is a family- based company which provides personalised branded clothing for companies, schools and sports clubs.
They have a passion to work as a team to provide the best service for their customers.
The successful candidate will be focusing on printing and embroidery techniques to brand their products to a high standard for their clients. The successful candidate will work in all areas of production to meet the needs of the clients.
- Your role will be to work on printing and embroidery machines to complete customer jobs to a high quality and accurate standard. This will include using design software to create labels ready for branding.
- You will be required to run and maintain necessary machinery.
- You will be expected to work in all areas of the business to support overall operations.
- You will have good knowledge of Microsoft office and preferably an awareness of programs such as Sage, Wilcom, Coraldraw and Photoshop. Desirable but not essential.
- You will adhere to company policies and procedures.
- You will report to the director of operations.
- Experience is not essential and full training will be given.
ARC workwear and PPE Ltd is a company which operates sub- companies, all focused on printing and branding and all operated from the same unit. Duties may overlap between companies as they work collaboratively together.
They are looking for someone who has an eye for detail, is a team player and has the ability to work without supervision. The successful candidate needs to have a positive attitude to working, be proactive, responsible, reliable, enthusiastic and flexible.
Initially this role will be a supportive role, but as they are a rapidly growing business, depending on performance, this position could lead to a more established supervisory role in the future.
Please send your CV to Rebecca Chapman, Director ARC Workwear and PPE, firstname.lastname@example.org.