Printing and Production Operative
Company– Merch Stall Ltd
Location– Sherburn in Elmet Industrial Estate
Hours– 34.5 hours a week
Salary– Dependent on experience
Who they are…
Merchstall is a business which provides branded attire for the music scene, bands, gigs and festivals. They pride themselves on the quality of work that they provide from initial customer care through to design, production, time keeping and final handovers. They have a passion to work as a team to provide the best all round service for their customers.
Merchstall have an exciting vacancy become available for a printing and production operative within their well- established family run business.
The successful candidate will be working predominantly using the screen-printing technique to provide high standard, great quality garments for clients. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work in alternative ways of printing as well as embroidery and will be required to work in all areas of operations.
- Operate and maintain printing machines.
- Operate and maintain embroidery machines. (Desired but not essential).
- Prepare customer logos on design software.
- Provide high quality service for customers, taking extra care to attention to detail.
- Sign in deliveries, report stock intake on Sage.
- Prepare and pack orders.
- Report to the director.
- Be willing to work in all areas of operations as required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Sage. (Desired but not essential).
- Have some knowledge of Wilcom, Coraldraw and Photoshop software.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Merch Stall Ltd is a company which operates under ARC workwear and PPE Ltd, and duties may overlap between companies, all based in the same unit.
Knowledge and/or experience in screen printing is desired. They are looking for someone who has an eye for detail, is a team player and has the ability to work without supervision. The successful candidate needs to have a positive attitude to working, be proactive, responsible, reliable, enthusiastic and flexible.
They are a rapidly growing business, depending on performance, this position could lead to a more established supervisory role in the future.
Please send your CV to Anthony Chapman, Director ARC Workwear and PPE, firstname.lastname@example.org.